Monday, January 09, 2017

Old ends and New Begins

I hope everyone has cheered the new year 2017 in,  and I know I am a few days late, but better late than never, right?

The last post I remember was just before Christmas and after that was family time for us at home.  Celebrations, Choirs, get to-gether's, dinners, partying, gifts, surprises what not.  I actually felt the need for a couple of days of holidays after the last week of the year, ( in which I was officially on leave).

Starting with the fun of a dear friend from a different city listening in  to the Christmas Choir which came home, to the huge  surprise of Joe dropping in home 12 hours early driving through the night from Cochin, packing gifts for family to the Christmas Mass where the priest almost called everyone's name during sermon and asked individual questions embarrassing most parishioners, getting together as a family where we siblings and our spouses having a whale of time partying together,  the holidays just vanished in a jiffy. Left with the feeling that we didn't get enough time with each other.

And suddenly you know, it was time to start a whole year anew and to trust in the magic of beginnings.

New year as usual was at Church.  We, as a family have been at church every new year, since I remember, a practice our parents have got us into, thanking the Lord for every blessing bestowed in the year gone by and entrusting the new year into his safe custody.  This year we were part of the New Year mass of the most famous Edapally church at Cochin.

So, here's wishing all of you, an awesome year than all the years before.  God bless.

And before I leave here is a picture of three of us taken during the Christmas holidays.

2 comments:

  1. I don't believe this, I did not come here for two months.. well it shows that I have not been coming to my blog also for equal amount of time.. sad.. well that's a lovely post and thats a lovelier pic... lots of best wishes to you and your family Vincy...
    take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rekha. I have missing you and your comments and your posts. Buckle up and start posting. wont you?

      Delete

Would love to hear from you, my blog readers!!! Comments, muaah's, likes and opinions accepted. :-) :-)