Saturday, March 17, 2012

My First Meme... Yaa...aay

I stumbled upon a blog by name Sunday Stealing  through Preeti's blog  Justamotheroftwo and I thought to myself what the heck.. I have never tried a meme and why not this one.. and here i go with my answers... Its actually a three part Meme, of which I am doing only this part hence the numbers start from 51 instead of 1.

51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
I do earnestly make an effort to fogive and forget. it is quite difficult and takes a long time for me to forgive those who have done me wrong

52) What is your astrological sign?
I am the Twin, multi personality Gemini, with an impulse towards change and versatality

53) Do you save money for anything? What?
Yes, I do. for a lot of stuff.  One important saving is for an Europe trip - to go through all those spots mentioned in the book "Da Vinci Code" - I am a great fan of Da Vinci Code and Dan Brown and Europe has always been a fascination

54) What's the last thing you purchased?
Gifts for my husband on his birthday and a cake for him.

55) Have you ever had a relationship that you realized was lust not love?
not really - I always had the awareness that basis of most relationships were lust and so I kept myself kind of closed for all kinds of relationships.  The flip side was I never gave myself an opportunity to find love atleast before marriage :-(

56) In a relationship?
Progressive...

57) How many relationships have you had?
am a very uninteresitng person that way - remember I told you, I kind of kept myself blocked?  but I guess there was one..  :-)

58) What do you want to tell us about your day?
Today being a saturday, I decided to relax, so no hard work lots of browsing and leisure activity.  I am planning to read - complete my book on Dynamic relationships by Jacqueiline and Cheri B Tores

59) Where were you yesterday?
At office, doing a lot of work.

60) Is there anything interesting within 10 feet of you?
A bean bag that is quite inviting expsecially on a day when I have decided to relax - lots of tissues ( if you can call that interesting ( I have a bad cold), my mobile and a chess board ( made of glass) and my Laptop that am working on.

61) Are you wearing socks right now?
The heat at Chennai is close to 40 degree celsius already.. Imagine wearing a socks now..  I am must be insane to do that.
62) What's your favorite animal?
A Dog of course.  I dont own a dog now.. but my childhood memories are filled with dogs as our good freinds and companions.  Julie ( an Alsation) and Rocky (a cross between a lab and a bull dog) are my favourite Pets.
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Love, care and add some senti stuff and there you go

64) Where is your best friend?
Right in  my heart.  One is in Singapore and one here in my city.  Fortunately, I cannot choose between the two...

65) How did you end your last relationship end?
I wouldnt call that a relationship - actually a friendship.  I told that person I am not intersted to continue the friendship in a very matter of fact manner.

66) What is your heritage?
The values passed on to me by my parents and my People. 

67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Fast asleep and a peaceful one at that.  Last night just before sleeping we were talking about singing during family prayers.  Infact my son just remarked yesterday to me on a very serious note - " I wonder how Jesus listens to your singing..  one day hes going to walk out of our house"  Joe and I laughed about this joke and I told Joe, when I sing in a church or during a family prayer, I dont really care who is around me it is only between me and my LORD. My mom-in-law who is a great classical singer, who can sing pretty well inpite of breathing issues, sings with us and never has laughed or commented at my singing. In fact, I feel a little concious to sing with her.  Joe, a good soul that he is, asked me to sing the song that we sang today and he taught me the nuances of the song ( he knows classical music too) and we sang the song a couple of times together, Joe correcting some notes that I wasnt singing well and I slipped into a blissfull sleep!!!
you can listen to the song here Paavanathmave

68) What's new?
My job is new and am thoroughly enjoying it. We have moved into a new rented house and my life has a whole new perspective. My work place is so close to my house, travel to work place is so much lesser and life looks so different and postive

69) What is the key to seduction?
Eyes and Lips.  An intimate look and smile can do a neat job.

70) What was the weirdest thing that happened to you this week??
My freind called to update me  about his dad who is in his death bed - I knew there is a lot he didnt tell me, but still whatever he told me freaked me out instantly.  Could not focus on whatever I was doing for the next 10 - 15 mins.  I said a divine mercy prayer right there.

71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
I am so tempted to put on an halo and say I would save the dog.  Honestly, while I love dogs, I might not go down a canal, wet myself and save a dog.  I might call for help and get someone to pull the dog out and I guess having never been late to work till date, I can explain that to my boss.

72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a) Yes, of course, I will tell everyone.  I will make an earnest attempt to meet all my freinds and relatives who I have been longing to meet. 
b) I will make that Europe trip  going around every part of Europe with reckless abandon, I would want to come back to India to die though
c) a wee bit I guess.. no.. wait..  I will be afraid.... a lot.. I have been afraid of death  always... :-(

73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
Love - I truly beleive it is Love that makes the world go around.  Love any day.

74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
a lot of them actually .. what comes to my mind is my historic favorite Everything I do by Bryan Adams.  Part of my youth and some good times in college.

75) Who has your cell phone number (other than family)?
a whole lot of people.. mostly freinds and relatives. and some business contacts.  I also get random calls from a lot of these call centres for all kinds of reasons.. I would be better off without them..

WOW...  thanks to Sunday Stealer and Preety I am done with my first MEME...  pat pat pat.. thats a Pat on my back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, my blog readers!!! Comments, muaah's, likes and opinions accepted. :-) :-)