Friday, November 05, 2010

What am I the most?

I was reading Preeti's blog and the blog titled come sit by my fire and I was answering a question that was raised by them on "  What are you the most".  Frankly I am confused about what I am the most.  But I thought of coming up with a comprehensive list of What all I am in the first place.. and a list was born..

Dreamer
Writer
Painter
Facilitator
Lover
Crier
Blogger
Mother
Gardener
Painter
Networker
Listener
Teacher
Preacher
Designer
Friend-er
Pray-er
Hope-er
Homemaker
Reader
Adventurer
Live-er
Cheater
Liar
Traveller
Neighbour
Owner
Employer
Philanthroper
Entreprenuer

What are you the most ?  Have you ever given that a thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, my blog readers!!! Comments, muaah's, likes and opinions accepted. :-) :-)