Friday, September 03, 2010

To my bestest friend !!!

Surprise is your middle name – I have figured that out over a period of time.

Smiles, laughters, Surprises, Appreciations, Heartaches, tears along with all those long chats, small fights, periods of silence there has been a lot of ups and downs. I guess I know you pretty well, but you are always unpredictable. You turn up like a bad (good) penny at the most unexpected moment. How very true. The first time you said it, I never expected it to be so true.

You always made me see myself in a different light through your eyes. Bold, Adamant, Emotional, intelligent, quick wit, a sharp sense of humour, gift of the gab, love and care, the list of what I like in you goes on.

There is a bond that you and me share.. just U and Me.

Thankyou for being my best friend. Thank God for making us meet !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, my blog readers!!! Comments, muaah's, likes and opinions accepted. :-) :-)